About GoldNet Engineering Group
GoldNet Engineering Group is a Knowledge base company with CRA License from Data Services, was founded in 2000 to initiate services in ICT solutions. Well established entity with more than fifteen years of experience in ICT Solutions, has already patented more than 8 inventions, 7 Knowledgebase products, 4 Branded Business, 2 Operation licenses, two IP67 Standard Certificate and Vehicle Tracker Acceptance Certificate. GoldNet as a broker (national and international) of Iran Vice-Presidency for Science and Technology in ICT, has license of exporting technology-based products.
This company also has an active presence in the development of national standards in the field of ICT, Providing large-scale consultancy to infrastructure companies, Operators and Service providers and Security monitoring at different levels of project execution.
GoldNet Co, in addition to active and leading activities inside the country, by registering a company in Australia, it has taken a step towards facilitating international communication and In the same way, in 2016, it was elected as the official international vice president of science and technology in the field of ICT. Cooperation with the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, as well as the Ministry of Guidance, is another of Goldnet’s activities in international space.
Also ICT GoldNet’s Integrated Online Export Center (GoldNet Export Center), with the approval and support of the President’s Vice Presidential Science and Technology Corridor, and the cooperation of the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology (ICT), has been established to develop exports in the ICT area. The goal of this center is to help companies to export ICT products and services to partner countries and engage in international trade, which will help their economic growth.
This holding always attempts to provide the most up to date services. And it has proven to be a pioneer in the realm of action.
Based on the capabilities and facilities of the GoldNet Engineering Group, the main topics of the current field of activity of this holding are as follows:
- Providing solutions, services and tools for the FinTech domain including block chain services, digital currencies, telecommunication networks and banking networks.
- Design and produce of special-purpose hardware with a variety of applications (tracker, data transceiver, and mining, etc.)
- Supply and provision of service infrastructure in fixed and mobile operators (O/BSS, Billing/Charging, Public Wi-Fi, Network Components Management Software and…)
- Producing and delivering internal messenger system – Chakavak (Application OTT Chakavak)
- Design, testing and maintenance of VoIP software and hardware
- Design and launch advanced monitoring system (Condition Monitoring, Network Monitoring, etc)
- Design and implementation of value-added services in the field of fixed and mobile operators
- Developer in innovative ICT-based technologies